We are changing the world of pleasure one orgasm at a time. If you are a superstar performer, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for an innovative, experienced, energetic and committed team player to join our Creative Development team. The Graphic Designer will work closely with cross functional teams to develop designs from concept to production.
– Web & email design and updates
– Print & digital marketing collateral
– Promotional material (point-of-sale and press kit materials, business pitches, etc.)
– Branding, brand standards development & documentation
– In-house photography and photo retouching
– Product packaging (has worked with die lines & dimensional structure)
The appropriate candidate has:
– Has a refined aesthetic sensibility, understanding of premium brands and strong fashion and cultural awareness.
– Has a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant studio/agency experience. Experience working with varied design teams (ID/Web/UX/Packaging) a plus
– Has a formal education in graphic design; bachelors degree or beyond is preferred
– Has a very strong ability to build and composite imagery in Photoshop to quickly and efficiently create key art.
– Has experience art directing and shooting in-house photography, directing studio photoshoots, and managing post-production. Photo retouching skills are a must.
– Has the ability to take direction and work within a collaborative team environment
We're looking for an enthusiastic, focused, highly creative person with strong aesthetic, technical and organizational skills.
– Must thrive on creative challenges and be able to roll up the sleeves and make it happen
– Must be highly detaile-oriented, with a structured design process
– Must have excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
– Must have a "buck stops here" sense of accountability
Please send your coverletter, resume and link to your design portfolio to email@example.com. Applications will not be reviewed without a portfolio. No phone calls, please.
Since launching in 2004, Jimmyjane has redefined the context and perception of sexual well-being. Combining sophisticated product development in San Francisco with proprietary technology, our collection encourages connection and excitement without compromising style, well-being or personal values.
Our unique portfolio of partners – from design showrooms to specialty retailers to upscale sex-positive shops – allows us to serve a diverse range of customers. We offer our collection through innovative retailers including Fab.com, Good Vibrations, and Babeland. You can also find our intimacy kits in the most coveted names in hospitality, including Ace, Cosmopolitan, and W Hotels Worldwide.
Jimmyjane believes that if anything should be beautifully designed, it’s the products that engage our sexuality... read more »
M-F 7:00am-3:30pm PST
21350 Lassen St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311