Sexy Gifts Aren't Just for Lovers
Good friends deserve the gift of love too, be it self-love if they're single, or safe-love if they're out and about. If, for example, a particular friend is bemoaning the lack of lasciviousness in her life, then either THE NIGHT OFF or THE REBOUND gift set could offer just the pick-me-up she needs. Or, if you have a single friend who often travels for business (and tends to have adventures along the way), a few Pocket Pleasure Sets for safer sex on-the-go would be a prudent choice. Of course, it's important to follow certain guidelines in order to avoid awkwardness, embarrassment, confusion – or a toxic cocktail of all three.
Your friend may be a viable sexy-gift-recipient, IF –
- You regularly discuss your love lives (or lack thereof) in detail.
- Your gift could in no way be misconstrued as an advance by you (unless that's your intention).
- Your friendship is independent of any professional relationship (hello, sexual harassment).
- Your friend has an open mind...
- ...and a healthy sense of humor.
The Sexy Gift Matrix
Download the complete How to Give Pleasure Gift Guide